Historic Minneapolis Home- Light, Bright, & Spacious!
3336 5th Ave South Minneapolis, MN
JUST LIKE NEW! 2 Story w/4BRs, 2 Baths Recently rehabbed - Move-in Ready! Updated kitchen w/granite counter tops & Stainless steel appliances, Refinished hwd flrs, updated baths & More! Hurry! This one won't last!
- Large, open, airy spaces, plenty of space for growing families
- Expansive, substantial and generous spaces provide roomy and ample living spaces
- Optimal layout and flow of floor plan, kids can ride around the entire first level on their trikes
- All Bedrooms on one level, 2nd floor
- Newly finished attic offers another bedroom with privacy for a teen or a great studio space
- Usable huge front porch and convenient back porch facing fenced-in yard and new 2-car Garage
- Fully updated kitchen and baths
- Sun-filled rooms in front of house am, in kitchen and back of house pm
- Bathroom off kitchen and back porch convenient for family and guests
- Size of bedrooms, all bedrooms are large and over sized compared to similar homes in neighborhood
- Location - Close to 35W and Portland/park Ave
- Updated light fixtures
- New 2-car Garage built in 2009 with new concrete slab
- All new windows except for attic
- Attic has drain and can be easily plumbed for another bathroom, Owner intended to put bath in
- Hardwood Floors
- Stained glass window in formal dining room retains original character of home
- Leaded glass windows in office and Living Room retain original ….
- Entering home from large enclosed front porch leads to Foyer which leads to LR, Office, DR and Kitchen
- Expansive yet homey feel to layout
- Great neighbors who take pride in their homes and the revitalization of the neighborhood
- Tons of community resources and activities in the Central district, which is undergoing a renaissance and growing like mad – the rehabilitation, revitalization and upgrading of homes in this area has accelerated recently and the pride of ownership shows. The options for community involvement are endless and there is truly something for everyone nearby. Close and Convenient to downtown and uptown
See More Details By Clicking Here
Central neighborhood is originally named after Minneapolis Central High School. Built in 1913, it was one of the city's largest schools located at the intersection of Fourth Avenue and 34th Street. It closed in 1982.
Central Neighborhood's boundaries are defined by Lake Street to the north, 38th Street to the south, 2nd Avenue to the west, and Chicago Avenue to the east.
Nestled in the center of south Minneapolis, Central Neighborhood's popularity continues to grow as it attracts those who not only value the neighborhood's beautiful, historic housing stock and vibrant, diverse community of residents and multicultural businesses, but its close proximately to everything the city has to offer: Downtown, Uptown, the Lakes District, Minnehaha Creek, Lake Nokomis, the Midtown Greenway, the Midtown Exchange and Global Market, the freeway system, and much more.
As one of the older neighborhoods in South Minneapolis, Central boasts a wealth of extraordinary architecture built largely between the late 1800s and the early 1900s. It is here that you'll find ornate Queen Anne architecture nestled alongside stately Colonial Revivals, and elegant Four-Squares sharing blocks with Arts & Crafts Bungalows and English-inspired Tudors.
Defined by its diversity and willingness to celebrate its cultural differences, the neighborhood has thrived on the energy of a passionate collection of neighbors and community leaders who believe in working together to improve the quality of life.
NEIGHBORHOOD LOAN PROGRAMS
CANDO is offering three exciting programs for first time home buyers and members of our community. Please click on the links below for more information on these programs and contact the program administer Greater Metropolitan Housing Corporation to see if you can take advantage of them.
Home Buyers Forgiveable Loan
Low Interst Home Improvement Loan
MORE FUNDING OPTIONS:
City Living Program
Home loans for Minneapolis residents
Contact Greater Metropolitan Housing Corporation at (612) 722-7141 for more information.
- The City of Lakes Community Land Trust (CLCLT)
- Minneapolis Advantage Program
- Minneapolis Home Ownership Program
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Minneapolis
For a complete list of programs available, click here.